Terms and Conditions
In these Terms of Sale, a User, whether guest user or registered user, (“YOU”) who purchases our listed Products from the Seller (“US”) on the website located at the website https://ayanize.com is referred to as “Buyer” and the Seller is referred to as an individual or any legal entity who list, advertise, exhibit, offers to sell, make available, market, sale and deliver any Products through the Website to the Buyer (referred to as “Seller” or “US”). These Terms of Sale describe sale, acceptance of offer for sale by YOU and the purchase of goods and services (“Products”) through the Website from US. These Terms of Sale also contains certain statements and disclaimers made by Ayanize Co. which shall be binding on Buyer and Seller, as the case may be. Sometimes both Buyer and Seller are collectively referred to as “You” with its grammatical variations and cognate expressions.
1.2 The availability of the Product under the offer to sell is subject to change without notice prior to the purchase of the Product by the Buyer. However, there may be circumstances where the Product may not be available to be delivered to the Buyer after the purchase transaction. In such an event, Seller may cancel or instruct Ayanize Co. to cancel such purchase transaction without any recourse to Buyer and without any liability to the Seller or to Ayanize Co.. If Buyer’s order is so cancelled, after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be reversed / remitted to the Buyer either to the bank account provided by the Buyer for such reversal, or to the payment instrument of the Buyer from which payment was made, or to any pre-paid payment instrument account of the Buyer. Ayanize Co. shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above options.
1.3 With respect to the sale of Product by Seller to the Buyer, the Seller hereby represents and warrants to the Buyer that:
- Buyer shall have and enjoy quiet possession of the Products;
- Products shall be free from any charge or encumbrance in favor of third party;
- Buyer shall be entitled to all the warranties and other collaterals applicable to the Product or as generally made available by the manufacturer or seller of the Product;
- Product shall meet the description and specifications as provided on the Website.
- If product specifications do not meet the product received, the Buyer can cancel the order any time or claim a full refund within the 15 days of the purchase.
- The decision of refund asked by the Buyer will be taken solely by the Seller.
2.0 The Selling Price of the Product is subject to change without notice prior to the purchase of the Product by the Buyer. The Selling Price is provided on the Website on ‘as is’ basis as provided by the Seller. Due to technical reasons there may be errors in Selling Price which may be corrected by the Seller at any time and any acceptance of offer of sale by the Buyer of the Products subject to such faulty Selling Price shall, subject to discretion of the Seller, not be a valid acceptance and such transaction can be avoided by the Seller.
2.1 The prices listed on the website are the amount charged on your card or PayPal balance.
2.2 There may be applicable fees associated on your transactions depending on the country you are making the purchase from.
3.0 A product can be returned and the Buyer can claim a full refund if
- The claim for refund is within 15 days of the purchase date.
- The product has not been used on a live site.
- The product description does not meet the quality of the product received.
- There is any issue in receiving the downloadable product (which is unlikely to happen).
3.1 A refund cannot be claimed if :
- The purchased product does not meet the the exceptions of the Buyer. You are bound to test the product on the our demo site and contact us if you have any pre-sale questions.
- The product has been used extensively and then asked for the refund.
- The product file has been shared with any one else.
- The product license (if available) is misused.
- The product works fine but may conflict with any other software on your site. In this case, you are bound to contact our support and get the issue resolved. If no solution is found, then the Seller may issue a full refund subject to its discretion only.
Ayanize Co. is the sole trader on this website selling digital products. They may sell the same products outside their website as well on other platforms like marketplace, social platforms or direct contacts.
Ayanize Co. cannot be held responsible if their product(s) issues on their website(s). In this case, Buyers are advised to contact their support immediately and get the issue resolved. If it’s found that Seller’s product is the reason for the site crash, they will try to fix this and if not, they will issue a refund and try to help the site get back to normal.
The support from Seller is by Emails and Support Tickets only as of now. There is no other option to ask for support at this moment. You’re advised to mail them directly or submit a support ticket. No other media of support request will be entertained.